Submitted by Kadeeae.
Recently, I went shopping for a new bag. I’m always drawn to the small bags that don’t hold much, they’re just so much cuter. Anyway, my mom, sister and friends are always telling me that I need to get a “big girl” purse. So, I picked up a nice big green (very close to Jim Henson’s Kermit) bag. I’ve used for a week so far. Since it’s so much bigger than my other bags, I’m actually carrying around a lot more crap than I usually do…
Ok, so you can see I have my planner still in the bag because it wouldn’t fit on the table:
- glasses *now required to drive*
- clear fingernail polish
- keys – notice the gym tag that rarely gets used
- a pen – can you believe just one?!
- paint samples – planning on painting downstairs
- Blistex Lip Infusion – I’m addicted to the stuff
- scrunchy – to pull my crazy hair out of face
- tampon – in case of a surprise visit
- raisins – never know when you need a snack
- Bed Head After Party – to refresh my locks; the bottle is kinda phallic don’t you think?
- water bottle – gotta stay hydrated
- an orange – stress reliever
- book I’m reading
- ID badge for work
- Blackberry – my lifeline
Here’s one for the ladies: What’s in your handbag right now?