- I have to wear a watch everyday or I feel naked.
- If I am out of conditioner, I don’t leave the house.
- I have a hard time going without some kind of caffeine (longest I’ve been able to go without is 40 days for Lent).
- I refuse to write with a chewed up pen or one that is missing the top.
- I will not wear jeans that don’t have back pockets.
- It’s not right to eat Mexican food without sour cream.
- If we are going out of town or on a trip, I like to have some kind of plan.
- I don’t know how we enjoyed TV before DVR.
- If cheese is an option, I want it.
- Ice cold water, not room temperature.
- I can’t brush my teeth until I wet the toothbrush.
- I often have to change the purse I use.
- I have to hear “I love you” from my husband before I go to bed and before I hang up the phone.