Turned out yummy! They go great with some Reggae….
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen tuna steaks, thawed and cut into chunks*
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil*
- 2 lemons
- 1 cup peach mango salsa, divided*
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 bell peppers, red or green, cut into chunks
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (1/2 box) couscous, plain or whole wheat*
If using wood or bamboo skewers, put in water to soak. Preheat an oiled grill to medium high. Cut one lemon in half and slice into thick half moons. Squeeze the other lemon and combine with oil and 2 tablespoons salsa in a small bowl. Alternate fish, vegetables and lemon slices on soaked skewers. Brush with salsa/lemon mixture. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place skewers on hot grill and cook 3–5 minutes, basting often with mixture, turning once. Prepare couscous according to package directions for 4 servings. Serve kabobs over couscous with remaining salsa for dipping.
Source: Whole Foods