Took this one to work for a potluck, with mini soft pitas and crunchy sea salt pita chips. I just used regular chopped fresh red pepper and black olives. I think it was a little unexpected and a bit odd for my co-workers with the hummus & yogurt, but those are two of my favorites, so hubby & I liked it at least!
- 1 (8-ounce) container hummus
- 1 cup firmly packed baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup plain lowfat or nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted black olives, such as Kalamata
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Pita chips
Spread hummus evenly in the bottom of an 8-inch square dish. Scatter spinach over the top and press down lightly. Arrange peppers, then artichokes hearts over the top. Drop yogurt in dollops over the artichokes, then spread out to make an even layer. Sprinkle with olives, green onions and feta and serve with pita chips on the side.
Source: Whole Foods