This was so easy and so quick! I served them with store bought peanut satay sauce.
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- wooden skewers
Combine all ingredients except chicken and skewers in a medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 6-8 hours or overnight.
Preheat broiler or grill. Thread marinated chicken onto skewers. Broil or grill 6-8 minutes, turning frequently. Serve warm on skewers. Makes 30-35 pieces.