- Is it really that hard to pick up your feet when you walk?
- Brush your child’s hair already!
- Nobody is that happy ALL the time.
- Crocs have got to be the ugliest shoes I’ve ever seen – unless you are in the garden or at the beach put on a real pair of shoes.
- Whining because you don’t get your way is even less attractive when you are an adult.
- That friend that apparently never has money to pay for themselves – what am I your sponsor?
- You don’t have to be cocky to be confident.
- You’d think even if your parents didn’t teach you any table manners that as an adult you’d learn not to eat like a pig in public.
- Why do you feel the need to impress people you don’t even like?
- I’m so tired of hearing the same stupid story over and over…we all know it by heart and it wasn’t even funny the first time!
- I don’t need a monologue, just answer the question – yes or no.
- Just because you know a lot of people does not make you more important than the rest of us. I’m happy with my circle of friends.
- The more you say it’s not about the money the more I’m convinced that it’s all about the money.
Those are just a few that come to mind… do you have anything to add?? :)