This was good, but I felt like it was missing something. I couldn’t figure out what that might be, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.
- 1 (22 oz) package spinach & cheese whole wheat ravioli
- 3 small ripe heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 bunch spinach, stemmed and cut into thin ribbons
- 1/2 cup lightly packed basil leaves, cut into thin ribbons
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add ravioli and cook, gently stirring once or twice, until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes. Reserve 1/3 cup of the pasta water and then drain ravioli well and transfer to a large bowl. Add tomatoes, spinach, basil, vinegar and reserved pasta water and toss gently to wilt spinach. Transfer to plates, top with pine nuts and serve.
Source: Whole Foods