I am a big fan of pot pie and this one was really easy. Instead of the chicken breasts I picked up a rotisserie chicken from Lowes. It was really good, there wasn’t much leftover!
- 4 chicken breasts; cooked, cubed
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 can (10.5 oz) cream of mushroom soup, condensed
- 1 can (10.5 oz) cream of chicken soup, condensed
- 1 10 oz mixed vegetables, frozen without lima beans
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 stick of butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
Mix all filling ingredients together and pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan (or a large casserole with deep sides if that’s all you’ve got, either way works). For the crust, mix the butter, bisquick, & milk. Pour over chicken mixture and bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
Source: Big Oven