This is so good! I’ve had buffalo chicken dip before but never made it myself. This recipe is super easy, and works great with bread, crackers, pita chips or even celery. I made a large casserole dish for game nite and only had about a spoonful left.
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce or buffalo style barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (shredded mozzarella cheese can be substituted)
- 2 cups shredded meat from a fully cooked rotisserie chicken
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a deep baking dish, mix cream cheese, salad dress, buffalo sauce, and cheese. Stir until combined. Stir in chicken.
Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes, until the dish is heated through. Serve with crackers, pita chips, sliced bread or vegetables.
Source: The Bitten Word