Spinach dip is one of my favorite things to eat – with bread, crackers, or just a spoon! Recently I made this for a shower and it turned out really well. Super easy and surprisingly how much dip this recipe actually makes. Instead of the feta cheese I used goat cheese just because I already had some handy. This dip was great warm but it was good the next day cold as well.
- 2 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
Place artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, onion, garlic, Parmesan, milk, feta, mayonnaise, vinegar and pepper into a slow cooker. Stir until well combined. Top with cream cheese.
Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
Uncover and stir until cream cheese is well combined. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
Adapted from: Damn Delicious